Despatch & Australia Post Status - COVID-19
Australia Post Pick Up 'Pause'
28 September 2021
Australia Post is pausing Parcel Post pickups, collections and lodgements from eCommerce retailers across Greater Melbourne Metro operations only. The pause will last for five days.
- Start: 12.01am Friday 1 October (AEST)
- End: 12.01am Wednesday 6 October (AEST)
- Express Post and Direct Freight deliveries are not impacted
- All deliveries will continue (including on weekends).
Flagworld Despatch & Manufacturing
28th May 2021
We are Open!
Following the Victorian Government Lockdown Announcement, Flagworld has updated our Covid Safety plan. Office staff are working remotely, and still available to organise your print jobs. Our manufacturing and despatch team continue to operate with appropriate hygiene protocols to print, pack and despatch your order.Please note current despatch times:
- Stock items exc. Fully Sewn Flags: 2-3 business days
- Fully Sewn Flags: 5-10 business days
- Print to Order: 5-10 business days
Stay Safe & take care!
AusPost - Delivery Status
Most domestic deliveries are arriving in good time, but some may take longer than usual due to limited domestic flights.
Next-business-day guarantee suspended. Express Post is still faster, but current circumstances mean Australia Post can’t move items as quickly.
Please see the Australia Post website for more details.