Fabric Recycling at Flagworld
You can now recycle your used flags at Flagworld!
Commercial customers: Contact us for a quote.
For individual customers purchasing a new flag, we are happy to recycle your old one.
- Remove all non-fabrics from your products (eyelets, clips, etc.)
- Clearly label product or package for recycling
- Post to Unit 20/160 Lytton Rd, Morningside QLD 4170
How recycling works…
At Flagworld, we take pride in our commitment to sustainability. To help us achieve our goals, we have partnered with BlockTexx, an Australian clean technology company that specializes in recycling fabrics. Their innovative technology breaks down textile waste into reusable resources that can be used to create new products.
Our polyester flags are recycled using BlockTexx's proprietary technology, which transforms them into pellets and fibers that can be used as raw materials for textiles, packaging, and building products. This not only reduces waste but also helps us move towards a circular economy.
BlockTexx aims to divert 10,000 tonnes of textile waste from landfills every year, and we are thrilled to be part of their mission to reposition the textile industry. For more information on their work, visit www.blocktexx.com.
More green initiatives at Flagworld:
- Our 75kW solar panel system which generates around 70% of our electricity
- Our recycled paper handwavers with biodegradable straws made from renewable resources